This Rubber Band Bulletin Board makes a great place to
stash all your summer souvenirs! The board I made is
10½" by 11" but you can make it any size as long as you
use rubber bands that will stretch comfortably across
your cardboard. Of course, there are an endless number
of ways to customize it, so be sure to make it yours!
corrugated cardboard (10½" x 11")
9 4" rubber bands
wood grain contact paper
How to Make It:
1. Measure and cut the contact paper so it is 1" larger
on all sides than the cardboard.
2. Cut 1" squares from the corners of the contact paper.
3. Peel the paper backing off of the contact paper then
lay the cardboard down in the center.
4. Wrap the contact paper over the edges of the
cardboard and smooth it down.
5. Stretch one rubber band across the cardboard
horizontally, then stretch the next rubber band
across the cardboard vertically; continue until
the board is covered.
6. You can hang the board by using one of the rubber
bands on the backside or you can attach magnets on
the back and it's perfect for hanging on the fridge!